Decision that 70% of the vacancies should be reserved for war service candidates and the remaining 30 percent, should be filled permanently after the war by candidates who have held them on a temporary basis. Decision that all vacancies in the I.C.S. and I.P. should after the January Examination of 1943 be reserved for ``War Service`` candidates and recruitment to both service should be suspended for the period of the war.

Department Home
Branch Establishment
From Year / Date
To Year / Date
Identifier PR_000001004757
File No. Progs., Nos. 70/12, 1942 (B)

The National Archives of India is on a mission to digitize and make available online each and every record in its repositories. This is an ongoing effort and some records will be made available before the others.

Hereby you can give us your request for a particular record and we shall digitize and make it available on priority, at a fee, subject to its availability in legitimate conditions.

Other Similar Items